Amisfield is one of New Zealand’s iconic wine producers and restaurateurs and we are now looking for a Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team.
This exciting role leads our brand activity as well as the development and delivery of media and marketing across all channels, including social, web, online and print.
The key to success in this position is a collaborative approach with our managers, so we can ensure that we deliver an exceptional customer, consumer and guest experience at all touch points.
What does the role involve:
- Partnering with the managers to execute a future focused marketing strategy that benefits the brand across all channels
- Ensuring that our brand integrity is preserved through well considered marketing activities
- Executing a social media strategy
- Managing the look and feel of our website and online channels
- Providing key analytics, figures, and commentary on strategies and results
- Co-ordinating interaction and dealings with media and industry specific and tourism promotion bodies
- Facilitating sponsorship relationships and related events
- Championing the management, training and usage of the business’s CRM system
- Covering all marketing and brand basics including administrative requirements
- Maintaining our library of brand imagery and media collateral
What you will bring to the position:
- Extensive wine industry experience
- A passion for wine, food and work, with a hunger to learn
- Experience in a similar role, preferably supported with a tertiary qualification
- Excellent creative and design skills (proficiency on Adobe Suite and Photoshop)
- Excellent relationship building and communication skills
- A friendly and professional disposition
- Strong organisational, administrative, grammatical and computer skills
- Ability to work “non-standard” hours if requested
This is a full time, permanent position based at Amisfield’s award winning bistro in Lake Hayes, Queenstown.
As part of your package you will be offered to work in a great team within an iconic business. You will also be offered free carparking, company funded healthcare and life insurance, staff discounts and a wine allowance.
Applications close on 21 September 2019, unless the position is filled earlier.
Only people currently eligible to work in New Zealand should apply for this position.